PDF Tools Delivers Server-Based Embedded Tools
Focuses on Developers, Integrators, Consultants, Customizers
Dec. 29, 2005 09:00 PM
PDF Tools focuses on delivering reliable PDF products to international customers in virtually all market segments. The Switzerland-based company provides server-based software products designed specifically for developers, integrators, consultants, customizing specialists and IT-departments.
Thousands of companies worldwide use the company's products directly, and tens of thousands more indirectly, the company says, through its network of OEM partners. The tools "can be easily embedded into application programs and are available for a multitude of operating system platforms," the company says.
A recent announcement pertained to the release of Version 1.41 of the company's 3-Heights PDF Tools. Numerous new features and new products have been added with this release.
Some of the more important additions are:
* All 3-Heights PDF Tools now support Windows 9x platforms
* Interfaces of individual products have been streamlined according to family-wide rules
* The PDF Viewer and Viewer Pro now offer continuous page layout mode and multiple page viewing. Weblinks are also now supported
* The PDF Printer now supports accurate mode
* An "Analysis Only" function has been added to the PDF Analysis & Repair Tool
* The PDF to Image Converter now support TIFF Class F (Fax)
* The PDF Extract Shell now has the full functionality of the API (extract text, images, fonts, bookmarks, annotations etc.)
* Image to PDF Converter Service
* PDF Analysis & Repair Service
* PDF to Image Converter Service
* PDF Optimization Service
* PDF Security Service